STATUS display in "net use" command
Mark
2010-06-30 16:35:32 UTC
Can someone tell me what call to a network provider is results from a user
issuing a "net use" command? I always see my network redirector drives
showing up as disconnected. I would like to see the status "OK" displayed
for my shares viewed by the net use command.

Thank you,

--Mark
Mark
2010-06-30 17:30:21 UTC
Never Mind. After doing some indepth analysis of what "net use" was doing I
figured out that MS only displays the status for lanmanager drives. IT
would have been nice if that was documented somewhere....

--Mark