Calls to GetQueuedCompletionStatus returns ERROR_NETNAME_DELETED or ERROR_SEM_TIMEOUT
Konstantin Knyazev
2005-02-11 15:26:46 UTC
Hello!

I 'm developing http server on the IOCP. When i start my server it works
fine first several seconds, but then it return error on calling
GetQueuedCompletionStatus:
IocpResult := GetQueuedCompletionStatus( FServer.FIOCP,
NumberOfBytesTransferred, CompletionKey,
pRequestOverlapped, INFINITE);
After return IocpResult = 0, NumberOfBytesTransferred=0, CompletionKey=-1
(this is a key of listen socket),
pRequestOverlapped=some address. Error is ERROR_NETNAME_DELETED or
ERROR_SEM_TIMEOUT.
I can't understand what does it mean? Please, help!

Best regards, Konstantin Knyazev
Arkady Frenkel
Konstantin Knyazev

Arkady Frenkel
Konstantin Knyazev

Arkady Frenkel
2005-02-14 17:13:19 UTC
Try to write/read directly and see what is return code for
send()/recv() will be return. Not by itself , but someone maybe help to kill
it :) , you have to dig what happen there
Arkady
Post by Arkady Frenkel
Post by Konstantin Knyazev
(this is a key of listen socket),
pRequestOverlapped=some address. Error is
ERROR_NETNAME_DELETED
Post by Arkady Frenkel
Post by Konstantin Knyazev
or
Konstantin Knyazev

Arkady Frenkel
Konstantin Knyazev
2005-02-17 16:28:34 UTC
It shows that there are no LISTENING connection for that IP.
Post by Arkady Frenkel
What netstat show for it ?
Arkady
Post by Arkady Frenkel
Post by Konstantin Knyazev
(this is a key of listen socket),
pRequestOverlapped=some address. Error is
ERROR_NETNAME_DELETED
Post by Arkady Frenkel
Post by Konstantin Knyazev
or
Arkady Frenkel
2005-02-20 09:59:02 UTC
That mean that some code close it , now hard task to debug to find what
happen
Arkady
Post by Konstantin Knyazev
It shows that there are no LISTENING connection for that IP.
Post by Arkady Frenkel
What netstat show for it ?
Arkady
Post by Konstantin Knyazev
It is infinity, endlessness, eternity, impossible to increase
:))))
Post by Arkady Frenkel
Post by Konstantin Knyazev
Post by Arkady Frenkel
Post by Konstantin Knyazev
Post by Arkady Frenkel
Post by Konstantin Knyazev
(this is a key of listen socket),
pRequestOverlapped=some address. Error is
ERROR_NETNAME_DELETED
Post by Arkady Frenkel
Post by Konstantin Knyazev
or