Can WaitForMultipleObjects wait on an IoCompletionPort Handle?
rcgaff
2005-07-05 18:18:03 UTC
I would like to use WaitForMultipleObjects to report when a Completion Port
packet has been queued.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks
Bob Gaffaney
Arkady Frenkel
Bob Gaffaney
JD
2008-02-15 16:34:03 UTC
If a completion port becomes signaled it means you need to spawn off a thread
for calling GetQueuedCompletionStatus ie there are currently no threads
currently blocking on GetQueuedCompletionStatus, they are all tied up doing
something else.