Where is AsyncDemo source?
jonathannah
2008-02-07 01:36:00 UTC
I can not find this sample code in any of my MSDN directories. I have Vista
PSDK, and Window Server 2003 R2. Does anybody know where I can find the
source code?

Thanks.

Volodymyr Shcherbyna
jonathannah
2008-02-07 17:32:01 UTC
Post by Volodymyr Shcherbyna
You should take a look at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/archive/default.asp?url=/archive/en-us/samples/internet/networking/asyncdemo/default.asp
Apparently, MSFT has overloaded the name 'AsynchDemo'. The link that you provided is based on Wininet. The link that I provided is based on WinHTTP. There is sample code called 'AsynchDemo' that is referenced in the article 'Asynchronous Completion in WinHTTP'.
Thanks.
chiabin
2010-01-28 08:32:32 UTC
Install windows platform sdk, and then you can find it in the ["installation
directory"\Sample\Web\winhttp\asyncdemocomplete].

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/14772321.aspx