ulRxRate from WlanQueryInterface
Annum0
2010-04-15 06:48:06 UTC
I am using the managed wifi from http://managedwifi.codeplex.com/

While I am able to get ssid, and signal quality, the rates reported are
always wrong.
I either get 24000 for 11g or 54000 for 11n, and they never change like when
you got Wireless Connection status on Windows & you see the speed changing in
the status window.

Is there something special that needs to be done?
Also is there a way to get RSSI in dBm of the network you are connected to?
Pavel A.