32-bit SNMP extension agent on 64-bit Windows
KenH
2010-06-25 17:36:49 UTC
Will a 32-bit SNMP extension agent DLL work in a 64-bit WIndows such as
Win2008R2? If yes then anything I should pay attention in the installation?

If not then what's the part should be changed in order to make it work in
64bit Windows. I assume I need to do more besides change the build mode from
Win32 to X64.

Thanks,
s***@gmail.com
2014-03-24 14:04:35 UTC
Post by KenH
Will a 32-bit SNMP extension agent DLL work in a 64-bit WIndows such as
Win2008R2? If yes then anything I should pay attention in the installation?
If not then what's the part should be changed in order to make it work in
64bit Windows. I assume I need to do more besides change the build mode from
Win32 to X64.
Thanks,
KenH hi,

I have the same problem. Did you find the solution?

Thanks,