Crynwr Packet Drivers
Patrick Whittle
2010-08-03 01:22:13 UTC
Have you seen a packet driver for the Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet
adapter? I may also need a packet driver for the Realtek RTL8139 NIC.

http://pwhittle.dlinkddns.com/lib/packet_drivers.htm
Pavel A.
2010-08-05 23:33:51 UTC
Post by Patrick Whittle
Have you seen a packet driver for the Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet
adapter? I may also need a packet driver for the Realtek RTL8139 NIC.
http://pwhittle.dlinkddns.com/lib/packet_drivers.htm
Patrick, we are already far into the 21 century... try Linux ?
There are not any "packet drivers" in Windows.
But L2TP definitely works, though I don't know details.

You'd get more useful replies if you asked "how to use L2TP in Windows?". Or
google.

FWIW, once long ago I wrote a packet driver for dos software runnng under
win98;
it was a normal NDIS protocol hooked to a tiny shim packet driver in the
VDM.
The same approach could work for WinNT.

Good luck.
--pa