NET USE command And Network Provider interface.
Benjamin
2010-04-23 03:58:43 UTC
When we command "net use" on command prompt, the result has four
columns.

Status Local Remote Network

OK Z: \\10.x.x.x\Public Microsoft Windows Network

X: \\10.y.y.y\Public My Network Redirector

The Microsoft Windows Network(SMB)'s Status has OK value, but we
don't. It's just empty.

Nevertheress, our redirector works well.

We implemented NPEnumResource function in our Network Provider dll.

But I don't know how can I set the value(OK).
How can I do that?

Thanks
Mark
.
Mark
2010-06-30 17:30:23 UTC
Well after doing some indepth analysis it turns out that non-lanmanager
network providers cannot display status. From what I can figure out it
looks like net use makes a special call for this information for lanmanager
drives..
.
Mark