Is there a way to create a network bridge via programming?
vfclists
2010-03-25 14:11:15 UTC
Is there a way to create a network bridge via programming, I mean from
the command line, or from manipulation the registry rather from the
API?
vfclists
2010-03-25 14:37:03 UTC
I am not too fussy, when it comes to it I am willing to go the API way?
vasanth
.
vfclists
2010-03-26 13:25:46 UTC
Post by vasanth
Use "netsh bridge" commands
Post by vfclists
Post by vfclists
Is there a way to create a network bridge via programming, I mean from
the command line, or from manipulation the registry rather from the
API?
I am not too fussy, when it comes to it I am willing to go the API way?
.
The netsh bridge command does not allow you to create the bridge
itself. It only allow configuration of the bridge after its has been
manually configured in the Network Connections panel.

Is there an API substitue for the manual way?
Vishal Swarnkar
2010-03-31 17:37:14 UTC
Post by vfclists
Post by vasanth
Use "netsh bridge" commands
Post by vfclists
Post by vfclists
Is there a way to create a network bridge via programming, I mean from
the command line, or from manipulation the registry rather from the
API?
I am not too fussy, when it comes to it I am willing to go the API way?
.
The netsh bridge command does not allow you to create the bridge
itself. It only allow configuration of the bridge after its has been
manually configured in the Network Connections panel.
Is there an API substitue for the manual way?
I know thrz a utility on linux "brctl", dont knw abt Win32. Probably
OpenVPN can solve your problem.

http://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/documentation/miscellaneous/76-ethernet-bridging.html
dec al
2012-03-20 15:19:53 UTC
HI,

Did you find the answer at last?
Post by vfclists
I am not too fussy, when it comes to it I am willing to go the API way?
Post by vasanth
Use "netsh bridge" commands
Post by vfclists
The netsh bridge command does not allow you to create the bridge
itself. It only allow configuration of the bridge after its has been
manually configured in the Network Connections panel.
Is there an API substitue for the manual way?
Post by Vishal Swarnkar
rom
y?