Unidentified Network
Gerard
2010-08-19 19:41:01 UTC
is there any fix for the unidentified Network problem, my laptop detects my
router and connect to it, but no access to internet, the router is working
ok as I can access the internet with my cell phone via wifi, hope someone
can help

thanks
Pavel A.
2010-08-21 22:51:23 UTC
Post by Gerard
is there any fix for the unidentified Network problem, my laptop detects
my router and connect to it, but no access to internet, the router is
working ok as I can access the internet with my cell phone via wifi, hope
someone can help
Try to find your answer at http://www.ezlan.net
This NG is for developers. Unfortunately the NG where users could get
answers
about wi-fi, microsoft.public.networking.wireless, no longer exists.

Good luck,
-- pa