TFTP Development
Peter
2010-04-01 13:14:32 UTC
Hello

I'm tasked with writing up a program that will communiate with some
hardware, using TFTP and I'm not sure where or how to start. Does anyone
here have any idea of a MS class that I can use, or where else to look for
examples, etc

Thanks
Thanks
henry markov
2010-04-02 18:44:26 UTC
The problem has been solved many times before so you don't really need to
roll you own. Take a look at page 28 of:
http://microcross.com/Umon_host_tools.pdf
Also look at the home page for a lot more info about communicating with
hardware and embedded development:
http://microcross.com/html/micromonitor.html

HM