USB wireless device and 2 computers, SP2/3
sl@exabyte
2010-07-17 01:06:13 UTC
I bought a USB wireless device for PC; I have 2 PCs on my desk.

I installed the driver in one of them and the wireless device worked fine.

I did the samething on the other but it did not work.

OS: one XP SP2(working), the other XP SP3 (not working).

Could it be the service pack ? Thanks
Pavel A.
2010-07-16 17:45:09 UTC
Post by ***@exabyte
I bought a USB wireless device for PC; I have 2 PCs on my desk.
I installed the driver in one of them and the wireless device worked fine.
I did the samething on the other but it did not work.
OS: one XP SP2(working), the other XP SP3 (not working).
Could it be the service pack ? Thanks
Yes, it could be the service pack. (and everything else as well)

--pa