GetClientInfoV6 RPC returns Bad Stub Data(1783)
s***@gmail.com
2016-03-28 02:56:43 UTC

RPC GetClientInfoV6 returns bad stub data inspite the data sent to stub is correct as per my debugging. Can anyone help me?
s***@gmail.com
2016-03-28 03:16:22 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Hi,
RPC GetClientInfoV6 returns bad stub data inspite the data sent to stub is correct as per my debugging. Can anyone help me?
Firstly, I make a R_DhcpEnumSubnetElementsV6 RPC call and subsequently call the R_DhcpGetClientInfoV6
by passing client IP address returned from 1st call which is in hbo format. Other param to R_DhcpGetClientInfoV6 is
SearchType - Dhcpv6ClientIpAddress.